Friday, October 31, 2008

Biketoberfest 2008, Daytona Beach


The Very Bad Horse boutique re-created for Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Madame Montenegro introduces her MOTÖR line of denim wear to the frenzied droves of bike lovers at the Beach street booth, just adjacent to the Harley Davidson dealership and store.
BabyMoj Killin' it!

BabyMoj, a.k.a. Laura, models the Very Bad Horse denim chaps and toddler VBH logo tee. Not only is our model smokin', but our booth was beautiful as well. BabyMoj stands in front of the leaded-glass privacy screen, hand-painted and custom fabricated by Philadelphia glass artist Donald Moore.
Posterior view of the chaps. We call that a "Yeah!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be remise not to mention that Laura is a mega hottie. I'm really hoping she lives in Philly and is single, I may have to invite her to one of my shows...haha, with my band of course...you guys rock.